“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 23, 2010

TODAY


Today, I woke up quite early after one blissful night of sleep. had a terrible headache ever since the day to rush finishing my FYP report and after being forced to have an Actifast, I sleep and left everything undone including my discussion for yet another project.

Actually there is two more projects; MSD and DCS, which are due by this Monday. hey, I'm a student and that's what we do. Studies and projects and assignments and quizzes. And yet more to come, FYP presentation as well as the FINAL!!!

There is so much thing to do and I'm already worried that it makes me feel like I'm loosing my speech. Literally..when I have too many to think and there is just too many to be done, I find it hard to get myself involve in an everyday conversion with everyone. I don't feel like talking and can't even grasp what others are saying. It actually happened! Like when I had to do the FYP, I became so quite and emotionless but right after I submitted it, I feel like talking to everyone and it made my mouth felt so tired doing all the talking and laughing...

There is this post a friend kind enough to share with me to remind me again about the duty of a student is actually "amanah". 

http://ms.langitilahi.com/motivasi-exam-dan-exam/ 

It's really nice. And hopefully I'll make it through the remaining days of this semester with ease and His blessings. Ameen...



No comments:

Post a Comment