“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 27, 2010

- F.Y.P. 1 - (o_0)

Okay..the seriousness of the matter is way way beyond my imagination. Presentation is due tomorrow morning and I'm yet to prepare everything that must come into matters. The "best thing" for my department is that every single, scary and incredibly intelligent lecturers will show their full support for their beloved students. How I wish they just continue what they do best; research, lecture (well, no more classes by this time already), meetings??...anything but not being in that room.

Second presenter for the morning session..and when it's over pun, I can't get away from it. Must be there until the session ends. How ridiculous is that??? I want to finish it and get it over with. Go out and see a movie or something...anything would do for me to get rid of the nightmare.

"Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, I pray for your guidance, give me strength and show me the right path..."Ameeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment