“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 24, 2010

~ my saviours ~

Lucky for me, there is always someone I can count on whenever I needed something or just want to have something. First up:: my dearest and kindest sister. I totally feel like she's the one and only person who can make me feel better by coming and saving me from this dull routine of a my student's life. 

She came and took me for a nice food and good movie at Wangsa Walk, though its not that far from here, still, it's a refuge for me. Been craving to eat at the A&W for quite some time and yesterday, I had it all.The curly fries and rootbeer float and yummy mozza burger. Then we watched movie:: The other guys. Which is incredibly hilarious and funny. Had a good time laughing and enjoying my time fully that it made me feel quite relieved from all the stress for one whole week.

But then at night, again I felt stressed because I can't do my work. My office cannot be used and it's actually not a big deal 'cause I can always do it today. But still... I'm feeling hopeless and my shout on facebook actually call for another saviour. An old friend back in school and he is so kind to help me figure out the problem with the office. See, this always happens with guys..,they just so amazing with computers and actually girls are too. 

He asked me to check on the file, to change the code from a registry editor, getting into an admin account, hidden files and all those stuff I never bother to know...and we did everything but in the end, the office still unusable. I'm torned but so touched with his care for spending three hours of teaching me all those things. Man, he is so nice. I even thought that if it actually worked, I may even fell for him. hahaha...But no, nothing between us. He is just a friend, maybe not just a friend now that he is so kind, he is a good friend!

Thank you my sister and my friend for being you and superbly nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment