“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 17, 2010

~ thE dinnEr ~

Location:: D'Villa Residence Hotel, Ampang
Time:: 830pm (dats when we arrived) until...12am (that's the time we left)

So, the dinner. The food..tried everything. Laksa, taste some from kak ma's, rojak buah, salad n sausage, fruits, macaroni, lemon chicken from yat, Ikan tenggiri from yaya, n caramel...N oh, mushroom soup and bread. I totally forgot to take pictures of the food. hmmm...

About the whole dinner, band, emcees, people..Can't tell much..but I think there's too many too show..ha ha..Girls..they just can't stop taking pictures. the fun of the night is actually when we started to take pictures, pictures and many more pictures. Handphones, cams which is too many that night. I'm not sure though whether I can get all the pictures with my face in it. That's the joy of a picture, my face must be in it!! hehehe~ Overall, I had so much fun!!!

the butterfly: idea of 1 of d girls from mechatronics, so each 1 of us have one dat says, we are the mechatronic girls!!

~  mecha girls ~
~ smile..n snap!! ~

Being part of a real photo-shoot with me dearest friends and buddies. (^_^)

~ wannabees models ~
Location:: Uiam, tangga besar.
Time:: One am!!
Photographer:: Mak TEya
( very picky but the result shows nothing but perfect nite of laugh n fun...)

No comments:

Post a Comment