“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 14, 2010

It's a start!!

Salam..with the blessings from Him, I officially launch my very own blog..YAY!!! Hehe, have been dreaming of having one for quite some time actually. Now that I finally have the courage to create it, lets hope it will last for as long as I still can go online..
At this moment, I'm still not sure what should I be posting. Perhaps my everyday events, or my greatest secrets of all. I do have so many to tell but not everybody I know can know..so perhaps this will be my platform of telling. Just don't wanna get caught though. Lets see how it goes..



I love pink and I love butterfly but that's not my eyes..haha..this picture will be a nice touch to describe me for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment