“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

October 15, 2010

Annual Grand Dinner

Tonight: annual grand dinner for us; 062/063/071 engineering batch. I still have another semester to go but the dinner is brought forward due to whatever reason they have. my aim; wanna have fun and experience for myself the dinner during my studies. It's not something to be missed!

Our theme:: WhITE MasQuerade
What?!! Definitely not gonna go for the mask, finding a white dress is hard enough. In the end, I decided to go out of theme..ha ha..hey, I paid the fee alright, so let me decide what I wanna wear. So, here is what I'll be wearing...


Its not white, not even a slight hint of white actually. My mum is worried whether they will let me pass without wearing a white dress..Should I worried too?? Naaa...redah jer...!!!


And this is my shoes..alright, it's a wedges. But hey, I don't have enough budget to go for a new heels and I don't even wear heels. This should be alright.
What else?? Handbag, my scarf ( a striking red one!) and wonderful touch of make up to make me look pretty. Oh, the most important part of the costume...a mask!! I don't even know where to look for it. So, lets ignore that part too..I'm ignoring the whole theme, really..

Anticipating the dinner, I wanna go there, have fun and (honestly) I wanna see how people would dress up for it. Can't wait!!!

2 comments: