“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

January 15, 2011

masih pagi

It's still early and I'm already bored. Nak kuar sgt2, tp duit still xmasuk lagi. So plan nk go out and buy myself a new handbag kene hold dulu for a momet.
Seriously, never thought getting up early could be very dangerous. To my life actually. Had to escape from my room cuz I dun wanna ruin my life by calling out people randomly and asking them out. Man I'm so close to insanity. And sadly, figured the cold hard truth of my miserable life, I dun have sumbody to call out when Im bored nor anyone I could easily call and go out with and hang out. Well I have friends but I just wanna go out with someone who rarely there in my social circle. It should be more fun if its that way. But I hardly got anyone, so sadly stuck here in TV room and my netbook.
Nak ade baby la camni, blh la main ngn die in the morning. Babies always wake up so early and play all day long..Rindu ecah manyak2...

naughtiest and cutest baby ecah..love her very much..~

No comments:

Post a Comment