“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

My very first post of the year..lets hope the year shall brings me joy and wisdom for me to step through yet another chapter for me world..
New year's eve: out with my dearest friends, ayu, yam, yat and yaya for one whole day of so many steps..first destination is Sogo. Xsempat beli kemeja merah yg da aim few weeks back, frust tp nnt nk carik gak..teman kak mira gi jakel n nagoya n semua house..best masuk jakel..have my eyes set for one wedding dress which is so beautiful..pink n grey coloured which are just perfect...
next up:: KLCC. yup, yet another destination sbb nk teman kak mira buy perfume lak..tried many2 beautiful bottles of perfumes..best of d night is Gucci Guilty..nk beli ke?? my age n my scholar?? no can't do...
Then...tired and desperately need to go back sebab end up buy nothing at all for me except a toothbrush...sbbnye, diri ini xtahan bile da rase kecik hati which caused by sum1 or sumthing..n it doesn't matter pun since everything yg rase cantik n nak beli no longer seems attractive n worth it..one of my 'charming' character really...
Pulang ke uia with a cab, all 5 of us...berjaya pujuk pakcik tu..hehe..hey, its really worth it pun..got one real piece of advice.."msk thn baru, mr kite sme2 kejar n ajar dri untuk cari kekasih yg abadi..Allah swt..." well said pakcik...
Then finally the new year..makan2 kat umah yana..lauk mama kirim from rumah..ikan patin n daging masak merah..sedap sgt n rase btul2 happy..dpt makan msakan mama n dpt get together wif family if not all of them...A call from him and dat settles my happy new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment