“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

January 15, 2011

early mornin

First day of the year, elly, managed to wake herself at a very early hour of a cool breezing morning..yay for me..=)) It's nice to be so fully awake when everyone else is still deep asleep. And my motivation for the day is to do my laundry. While waiting, lets share it with the world..hehe...
Having to wake up so early, I had so much going on already. Thoughts and wishes and some huge feeling that I really wanna just express it out. If only it is always that simple. Let go just whatever I had in my mind or whatever I felt in my heart. Since im not a through through person and one with lots more idea anyone could ever imagine, suppressing all of them is still the best choice of all.
See, instead of thinking what I should have for breakfast, I'd rather go babbling off my endless thoughts of everything. There is absolutely something wrong with me. Lets be just the ordinary carefree me for once :: Who cares only for me and worries only of myself. ::
Currently listening to Taylor swift, speak now and mine. Love her and wanna be like her. So pretty and talented. Dearest me, keep on dreaming...;p
Hopes for a cheerful today and pray for some courage to do some revision to keep me off the clock and wishing for yet a dream (too embarrassing too mention) too high for me to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment