“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

March 29, 2011

I promise u.

PROMISES aren't just words u said to make people feel good, it's your words that says I will do it for you..and if people fail to keep their promise, I wanna ignore this kind of people so badly but I can't and it hurts so much more.
There aren't many days left for my final exam gonna starts. and this time, it's really gonna be the final. After a long 6 years of hardwork and sweat, I'm finally graduating, that is of course if I ever fulfill the last few credentials of my fyp. My mood swings and my heart ache for an outing of a blast. Out and about, shopping, movies, candies and most of all secret recipe indulgence. Definitely gonna make it happen before the final starts or I'm going to be depressed forever.

~cheese cake please!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment