“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

March 22, 2011

April, please don't come

Lots and lots had happened and my days is becoming hazy and my mind is cloudy than ever..there's my beautiful sista's wedding on 12th and Proton preliminary interview on 17th..
The wedding is awesome, is a chaos as a wedding and event should be but it turned out great and of course worth the pain n sweat.. ^_^ Thank goodness my two besties tag along and became a great help for the preparation n my mum's cook for few days..hihihi~
Some of the lovely pictures of us..my family aka my greatest treasure..
~love n happiness of mine~

~my lovely nickies~

~the happy couple~

amatur shot~nice!
~adikku sudah kawen..wuuu~
~yummy~me~ayu~
The second major thing for the month is the interview..and it sucks...hate it coz I don't even pass the 1st stage which is the IQ test..Papa made fun of me when I told him bout it and called me IQ zero..wuuuu~~ Fine..be it..at least I got a chance to see Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa at Summit after that..and it was nice..Thumbs up for the karya anak melayu..KRU.. Then,, got an offer to undergo training for Intel at USM, Penang. I am yet to decide my future..Master or engineer??
Status:: currently seeing some shed of light for my FYP..so let's get busy and work hard to earn my degree..I pray all success and happiness for myself, my family and my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment