“Love is like a poisonous mushroom. You don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late..”

May 7, 2011

The Now Me

It's been ages since I last wrote anything. I've been dying to express my lots of things. I wanna write about my finishing Final Year Project, my friends and bFFs-our last day together, my emotional days of the fight with my mother and my always frustrating love..and I don't do any of it because I don't have enough time, pre-occupied in keeping my friends annoyed with me (*wink), it's too heartbreaking to tell and it's never something to share. (the order of causes explained each by its reasons)
So, currently spending my few days left as a student by temporarily staying at my sister's in Segambut. There is still an exhibition to attend next week and the submission of the final copy of the report..and it'll be the last of my fyp and the last of my days as a student. Don't wanna dwell much into it..I'd be crying my eyes out if I am to tell how does it feel. I wanna keep a positive mood on it so that's it then.
I had to finish my driving license course. HUH!~ I'm too old to have not get my license and hopefully I will get it on this 18th of May, InsyaAllah...
Then the questions of my future. Should I go all the way to Penang and undergo training and get my master under Intel or try to submit as much email to many companies out there and hopes to land a job as an engineer? I hate it when I have to make this hard decision and it's killing me...Can't expect things to be easy by now. I mean I'm basically to start a new life right now, a whole new phase of all. I need to change for the better. And I don't know how it'll turn out. I'm only writing about it and I'm already depressed. Dem. Ok, minus the bad word coz I wanna change right. Be positive and all. Please let it all be just fine Ya Allah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment